- The late Ordovician eurypterid Stylonurus
- The late Carboniferous snail Worthenia tabulata
- The Cambrian trilobite Crepicephalus
- A pair of the Devonian brachipod Spirifer murchisoni
- The late Cretaceous pterosaur Pteranodon
- The Ordovician crinoid Glyptocrinus decadactylus
1, 2, 6: Geology, Physical and Historical by Herdman Fitzgerald Cleland (1916.
3, 4: Geology, Vol. 2 by Thomas Chrowder Chamberlin and Rollin D. Salisbury
5: George Francis Eaton's Osteology of Pteranodon (1910).
Next up, badges to help spread the word. I'm almost done with a few different designs and will have them available soon!
Thanks again to all of the bloggers who submitted posts to Boneyard 2.2.