Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Heads Up! New Email Address for Submissions

Because I'm a dingus, I chose an easily misspelled address for my blog and email address.* To make it easier for folks to submit to the Boneyard, I've set up a new address dedicated to it:

boneyardblogcarnival(at)gmail(dot)com

I wish it could have been simply "boneyard," but that's been grabbed already. Thanks again to all submitters to 2.3, and please let me know if your submission was lost because it went to the wrong place. Just email it to the correct address, which is the one before this paragraph with all of the big, bold letters. That's the one.

*It's "chasmosaurs," which prompts people to make the totally understandable mistake of adding a "u" to make it "chasmosaurus." If I knew then what I know now!

1 comment:

  1. I guess I'm glad I'm not the only dope that pulled this stunt... twice.

    ReplyDelete